We will be following the New Jersey COVID-19 CDC guidelines for Cosmetology & Massage to keep our employees and customers safe. Please read below :
1. Customers and staff must be screened. Customers must be screened twice; initially within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment and then a second time immediately prior to or upon arrival at the business. Any customer or staff member who reports having any symptom consistent with COVID-19 in the last 72 hours, or having had exposure to an individual suspected of having had or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, must not be permitted to enter the premises, whether for work or for a scheduled service.
2. All services must be by appointment only. No walk-ins are permitted.
3. Limits must be established on the number of people allowed in an establishment at any given time. Only stuff and clients receiving services by appointment should be inside the establishment.
4. Appointments will be spaced to allow time for cleaning and disinfecting between customers.
5. Temperature check must be taken on clients and staff prior to entry, regardless of symptoms. Individuals with a temperature over 100.4 are not permitted to enter the shop to work or for an appointment.
6. Everyone in the premises must wear masks or a face covering at all time, unless receiving a service precludes doing so, or when wearing a mask or face covering would inhibit an individual' health.
7. Reusable items such as magazines, toys, and samples will be removed from premises.